Program Leader Requirements
- That I have a strong alignment with the Get HOPE Global mission statement.
- To cite Get HOPE Global as the originator of the curriculum.
Program Leader Checklist:
- I have purchased a training program from Get HOPE Global.
- I have a Get HOPE Global user ID and password from the purchase of the training program.
- I have successfully led a group through the Pre-Qualification Sessions. (Starting has 8 Pre-Qualification sessions, Growing has 4.)
- I know the language of my country of service well enough to translate–or have someone to help me translate—and I can teach the simplified business and biblical concepts as written in the Instructional Guide.
- I speak English and I am currently associated with a US-based organization of reference. I have a good working relationship with my agency or organization and have approval of my supervisor to apply and participate in the HOPE program. (If you are not currently associated with a US-based organization of reference, then you will need to know someone in a US-based organization who can be contacted and who can write a character reference on your behalf.)
- I have been in my country of service long enough to have a working knowledge and understanding of the local culture.
- I have a secure method to receive and send funds.
- I have reliable internet access and printing capabilities.
- I have a minimum of 7 committed students to participate in the loan process, who all agree to assume the responsibility for the repayment of all the loans within the group.
- I plan to remain in the same general proximity throughout the repayment of the loan.
NOTE: We suggest you enlist a co-worker or a national woman to help in this program. This is optional – but strongly recommended.
Program Leaders are not financially liable for the repayment of a group’s loans but successful loan repayment is a key factor in the ability to apply for loans for future groups. (See Loan FAQs for more details.)
If you meet the above requirements, please log in and go to the My Materials menu to find and complete the application. If you have any questions regarding the requirements, please let us know through the Contact Us page on this website.