Growing Your Business
The HOPE Business Program: Growing Your Business is a character-focused, faith-based training program specifically designed for the impoverished woman who:
- Has a viable business skill
- Is highly motivated
- Is a woman of integrity
- May have a low level of literacy but a high level of desire for change
- Deserves the dignity of a chance
Growing Your Business is facilitated by a Program Leader who:
- Desires to do something practical and powerful to help at-risk women in her community
- Has a heart to give hope to those who lack it
- Is passionate about sharing God’s love
Growing Your Business is a powerful 12-month training program, which includes a 16-week formal curriculum, followed by informal bi-weekly meetings during the 34-week HOPE Loan repayment period. The first four weeks are Pre-Qualification Sessions for applying for HOPE Loans. The program is uniquely designed for the impoverished woman who wants to grow her business, provide for her family, and improve her life. It is created to give each one the dignity of a chance.
To become better acquainted with this program, refer to the program excerpts below, especially “Anna’s Story.” This appealing illustrated narrative gives students an overview of what they will be learning in the Growing Your Business training program. It is also used throughout the program to reinforce specific business concepts as they are presented.